Saturday, June 11, 2011

about to crash....

I am a big fan of waking up early. I get a lot more done in the morning usually. I don't set an alarm on the weekends, and I usually wake up around 7ish. It doesn't matter if I go to bed at 10 or, like last night, I stay up until 2. however, if I get less than 7 hours of sleep, I usually end up feeling it before the day is over. Apparently I don't have a reserve supply of sleep left over from my college days. I have gotten a lot done so far today. Finally filed the paperwork that has been piling up for the last 6 months. Cleaned the oven with some sort of toxic oven cleaner that had no smell, but made me unable to breathe. Cleaned bathroom. Laundry in process. About to go on a run since it is only 86 degrees outside!!! I have a feeling the crashing is going to happen soon after my post-run shower. I am ready for it. Kinda psyched even. The yard is going to have to wait for tomorrow.

Also, I've gotten two more quotes from tree-guys. The highest is $5500, the lowest was $2300...Something is wrong if a quote for the exact same work (actually, the cheaper quote included grinding the stumps, which the more expensive quote did not) varies so greatly. Oh well. I guess my timing belt will have to continue to wait...

Happy day everyone. I am gonna go run.

No comments:

Post a Comment