Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I am just a speck

I am having one of those optimistic types of days. Where things looks shiny and hopeful, where I appreciate simple things, and I can go to bed feeling like maybe everything will be okay. Only, I can't tell the blog world why, because there is a secret brewing and it will be awhile before the internets know about it. But don't you worry, it will come up. I can say that it takes very little to make me feel this way. I am always surprised at how little...or maybe all it takes is for me to have something to look forward to. And I have a few things to look forward to, in both the short term and the long term. The first of which is a three day weekend coming up. That makes me happy.

I have managed to get up between 6 - 6:30 both today and yesterday. Went for a walk with Emma this morning, mug of coffee in hand. It's surprisingly difficult to drink coffee while walking, unless you have a sippy mug I guess. I will remember that next time. Going to go for a run tomorrow with my new experimental shoes, the Vibram Five Fingers all purpose running, hiking, swimming, walking, yard working shoes. I wore them for a bit this evening out in the yard and I like them, even if they look really freaking silly. It's okay. I stopped caring about such things long ago. I am excited to try them tomorrow morning though. I feel like they can't be all they are cracked up to be. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment