Tuesday, May 3, 2011

maybe there is something wrong with me...

I mean, something else.

So, I decided to start keeping track of my water intake and how many trips to the loo I make. Yesterday started off pretty good with a solid 36 ounces of water....however, those 36 ounces resulted in 5 trips to the loo. Well, there was a mug of coffee in there as well. But all this was before lunch. So, I decided to slow down my intake a bit. I finished out the work day with another 36 ounces, purposefully trying to reduce my intake. By the end of the day I had made 8 trips to the bathroom. AND I started trying to hold out as long as possible. Once I realized for certain how often I was going, I tried to slow it down.

So today, I am about finished with my second bottle of water. I have only made two trips to the loo this AM, and I have to pee so freaking badly. I am going to try to hold out, maybe train my bladder to be a little tougher?  Does that work? Is this too much personal information for a public blog?

Ok. Fuck it. I have to pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment