Monday, May 23, 2011

the weather dictates these days...

96 degrees outside right now. Even my hardiest of plants are wilting. It's too soon, no one is ready. I am not ready. May isn't supposed to be this hot.

Yeah, I talk about the weather. I am old.

I also install floating bookshelves. I am not sure about the placement on the wall. It seems too matchy-matchy. Tell me what you think.


from below
In other news, I have modified my jogging to take place after it stops being 90 degrees outside. This usually occurs sometime after 8PM. I've been debating whether or not I should carry pepper spray with me on these jogs. It's not quite dark, but it's definitely past dusk. I don't want to get killed, or maimed, or robbed of my IPOD Shuffle. Emma can't come with me because she has gotten too old for such things. She prefers air conditioning and treats. I don't blame her. Perhaps I should find a jogging partner in my neighborhood? Bleh. Can't even think about it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment