Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Nuts


I am sitting at BWI, waiting for my flight back to the deep and dirty. I have had an eventful trip, one that seems much longer than 5 days. I enjoyed my "training" and have come to the realization that soon enough I will be very busy with work. I was able to see some of my favorite people, which is always awesome. I ate lots of delicious food. I took quite a few pictures of food while I was gone. Here is a selection:

I also ate at Soul Vegetarian, though I forgot to take a picture of the giant plate of vegan mac and cheese I stuffed in my belly. It's okay, cause I went on a bike ride afterwards to burn it off.
So, that is that. I am heading back to the daily grind. Tomorrow is going to be pretty rough, since I haven't really been getting enough sleep and my flight doesn't arrive back in SC until 11:30. That's okay, I only live once.  Another thing I have been thinking about on this trip is that I need to go on more trips. So, that is going to be another goal of mine down the road. I can't really afford any big vacation to Prague or whatever, but I think I have plenty of domestic land to explore.

2 comments: